Additional details for your upcoming visit to School Days at Memorial’s Festival of Trees:
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time to avoid delays. A Festival volunteer will greet you at check-in.
- Parents and other adults meet at the west entrance for the arrival of our group.
- The admission fee is $5 per child. Additional children, including siblings, who want to participate in School Days activities will be charged $5. Teachers and bus drivers are free. Parents and other adults accompanying the group will be charged $3.
- Payment is due at check-in. Cash, check and credit card are accepted. Make checks payable to Festival of Trees.
- Each child receives one complimentary ride on the train, creates a special School Days craft and enjoys a snack with Santa.
- Gingerbread cookies are available for $3.50 each.
- Please note: The following areas of the Festival will not be open during School Days: Toy Shop, Sock Skating Rink, Snapshots with Santa, Entertainment Stage and Holiday Kitchen.